All of the “hi” funds offer Telehealth as a health benefit option for their members. Employees and their covered family members can use Telemedicine to get medical advice and prescriptions by phone, tablet or computer at work, at home or wherever you may need it.
Some of the benefits include:
- ZERO “$0” copayments
- Access to medical professionals 24/7
- HIFs save claim dollars producing lower premiums
- Less costly compared to a visit to urgent care or the emergency room.
Telehealth is available through the following providers:
- TELADOC is available for Aetna Members
- MD LIVE is available for AmeriHealth Members (This will be changing to TELADOC in 2024).