A collaborative partnership with R-Health now provides select members of the Schools Health Insurance Fund with a higher level of access to primary care doctors and services at reduced costs.
R-Health features primary care doctor’s offices at multiple locations across the state and provides enhanced care management, assistance with managing chronic health conditions, proactive outreach for testing and follow-up care, and host of other health services.
Some of the R-Health benefits include:
- Highly trained physicians (All experienced and board certified in Family or Internal Medicine)
- More time with the doctor (Doctors see less than half the number of patients compared to a traditional doctor)
- Convenient appointments at 7 NJ locations and 1 location in PA
- 24/7 access using a secure app that allows for messaging, photos and video visits with the doctor
- No co-pay or out-of-pocket costs, EVER
- On-site labs and pharmacy services